Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Some shitty stuff???No just me :)

Okok it's been a long time I haven't been writin in english here so let's start again.
I guess today it's the perfect day:
it's 6.30 pm, I'm fucking tired, Ive got temperature since yesterday evening, I'm enough sure I won't submit my German essay on time (e.g. Thursday morning fuck you teacher!!), the wine company still calls me in order to know where I put this or where I saved that or how I did that one.
Uhm..does someone know the way to get paid for duty out of the office (and out of the contract!) ?? Maybe I can send a formal request to the firm ! Wow great idea.
Anyway let's speak about smthg.serious:
-still waiting for the pic from Manu with his tattoo. ohhhhh wake u up!!
-Chuck Norris with Walker Texas Ranger on Italia1. Shit. Italian tv is really a disaster.
-table for Friday booked. still waiting for someone to confirm the presence grr grr!
-1 year ago I was leaving for partying my birthday in London. still laughing when I think of it. Thanks!
-Thought today that I really wanna go to Honolulu in my life. Not alone.thanks :)
-Need to find the way to tell to the 12 years old guy living downstairs that I can't stand the flute everyday from 1.45pm to 3.30pm. It's too much the Barilla song every fuckin day!
-still waiting for the results of the English exam. Tomorrow is the last day they can be published. Let's pray for the last night :)
-Anaken form Hong Kong maybe got the job. Hey man, waiting for news !
-Ale&Franz: laughing a lot this evening!
-adjective which I particulary like today: LAPALISSIANO. Someone from Verona university remembers Mr. Vecchiato??? uhh uhh the Devil!

Porco Demonio. a scrivere in inglese mi รจ andata via la febbre.
Perfect..That's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home