Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's nearly Christm@s & another year has gone

Well this last one has really been a hard week.

First of all i was sick :( Flu, cold, headache, throat on fire... It was a disaster & I was too.
I didnt miss a class because we're nearly at the end before exams and it's really important to be there. But i was so tired&sick!My new flatmate (the weird creative type) gets up every morning at 7 o'clock (damn!) and takes a shower & obviously uses hairdryer at 7.20! Fuck.. my room is the one next to the bathroom so she wakes me up almost everyday :( Grrrrr!

Smthg. good (but stupid ahah..) happened to me on tuesday: i went to the supermarket & i bought not only some food, but a pyjamas too cause i needed one & i found a cheap pink one.
It was 10euros for pants and 6euros for the shirt. I bought it.
Once at home, i noticed on the bill that i paid only 6euros! Ahah.. I think the shopgirl thought it was 6euros for the "whole pyjamas".. that's really nice when you stumble into smthg. like this in your ordinary days :)

I'm studying (or trying to) really hard for the first 2 economics exams i've on 1st february.
It's really a mess because i also have the linguistics one on 5th febr. and the all 3 exams are really big & important ones for my degree .. Let's hope i'll do it good; i'm quite worried to find out on my first exam i'm not used to attend my exams anymore.. Well i don't have the time to think of it now, i just have to study and be focused the most i can on it.

Well i guess it's all for now.. oh no last news :
I finally got the package from Fastweb for my home phone line; now i'm waiting for the techinician to call & arrange a day to come to my house and settle cables .. I really wish i'll have my line fixed next week before Christmas!

Ok i'm going home to study now
Have a nice weekend out there & got drunk if you can! I'll be studying :)

Everyone his time .. Don't worry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home