"Love story" (1970)
I'm just arrived in the same shitty university computer room...Yesterday at the phone-shop they told me they've some problems with the company that is going to supply me the internet (fucking Fastweb!!!!).. I mean they havent send the modems and the contracts to the shop yet .. Whatdafuck??
I need my phone line at home soon for lots of reasons!!
By the way it's nice to check out people at 9 in the morning just looking for new emails from friends in their webmails; it seems that everyone in the morning (but maybe during the day too... yes... ) needs personal attentions coming from people he/she cares of.
mmm... i guess me too i'm one of those...
"Love means never having to say you're sorry" (Love Story, the movie, 1970).
??? ??? ??? Ohh no, please....
Boy meets girl, boy likes girl, boy marries girl, girl dies. (Basically). Ah ah ah what a movie :)
Time's changed...
I will say sorry 'cause Love for me is first of all putting someonelse's needs before mine.
I better go to my classes now...
Im waiting to see a message from him on my phone maybe in the middle of the class......So i can smile once today too.. Miss so much
Have a nice day you all out there


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home